Posted on

Getting the Tonsil Fire Extinguisher into your OR

The process of getting the Tonsil Fire Extinguisher into your hospital or surgery center can be a little tricky, as there are more decision makers involved.  Usually when you need to get a device into the OR, you talk to the OR supervisor and maybe an administrator, and that’s it. With a drug involved, it’s a bit more complicated. You may need to clear it  with the pharmacist or your institution’s pharmacy and therapeutics committee.  The low doses delivered should help in this regard. Your pulmonologist uses much more lidocaine doing a bronchoscopy.   We can provide documentation required regarding composition and FDA registration of the device. Your hospital can purcahse using a credit card, or using a purchase order. For the latter, they can click Hospital Orders on the Tonsil Fire Extinguisher page.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *